HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
Membership dues are the only source of funding available to maintain crosswalks, fencing and insure our beach remains in pristine condition.
• Property ownership in the BAW Community.
• Dues are $100 annually.
• When you own more than one lot, you are entitled to one vote for each lot if you pay dues of $100 for your first lot and $50 for each additional lot. PLEASE NOTE: Combined lots shown as one lot with one street address on the Bay County Property Appraiser’s website are considered one lot for purposes of membership. Lots mapped separately on the website, with different street numbers/addresses are considered multiple lots.
• Mail your check, noting BAW address/lots, along with any change in your contact information.
• Annual dues are payable by the first Saturday of each June to be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting. Otherwise, dues are payable as close as possible to the first Saturday of each June, when the membership year begins.
• Dues are payable on or before the date of the Annual Meeting of Members each year. Please pay your dues as closely as possible to that date so we may determine budgeted projects for the membership year, which runs from June 1 through May 31 the following year.
Mail the membership form or provide the following information, along with your check for $100 per lot and $50 for each additional lot to:
Name/s of Property Owners Mailing Address
Phone Number/ BAW Property Address of each lot
Mail the above information and your check payable to BAWBP, Inc. :
PO BOX 9745
PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL 32417-9745