Thank you for contacting us regarding the use of the beach park access to hold a function on the beach. Following are some guidelines we must follow to meet terms of our liability insurers and some rules we have established for social functions on the beach.
1. The function must be the responsibility of a resident / property owner of our Bid-A-Wee Community.
2. We must receive a Hold Harmless Agreement (see link below for form to fill out and return) to be filled out and signed prior to the event taking place which protects BAWBP, Inc. from any liability connected with the event. The Agreement is attached to this email and must be signed by the responsible BAW property owner and provide any additional names involved with over-sight of the event (i.e. “wedding for name”). Please also provide the name of any commercial vendor connected with the event.
3. No commercial vendor or person not residing in the BAW Community may be given the gate codes for the event.
a. Someone must meet the vendor to give them access during the time of setup and take down.
b. Someone must work the gate before, during and after the event so that the gate is not tied open and the code is not given to numerous guests.
4. All decorations / supplies / chairs related to the function must be removed from the beach and any trash cleaned up and off the beach immediately following the event.
5. The set-up should not be directly off the exit onto the beach of any crosswalk. No crosswalk or exit should be blocked at any time. If resident beach-goers are on the beach, the function should be setup so as to not interfere with or crowd them.
6. If your event will occur 30 minutes past sunset, we have a free, dated, one-time use night parking permit that may be copied and placed on the dashboard of vehicles parked along the beach for the event. Contact us at email@example.com to take care of your Hold Harmless and the parking permits for your event.
7. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have not paid dues for the current year, we ask that you pay them; it is a small fee for a function location so beautifully maintained. The only funds we have available to maintain our crosswalks and the pristine condition of our beach park are membership dues. Hopefully, you already share with your fellow-residents the responsibility of the maintenance of our beach park by joining, but if you have not joined, please send your check in the amount of $100 to BAWBP, INC.; PO BOX 9745; PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL 32417